About GenA Investment Banking 2024
Map out an exciting career path in Investment Banking. Opportunities to join one of the following areas: Resource and Project Finance, Structured Trade and Commodity Finance, Deal Management or Corporate Finance. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of award-winning, internationally experienced teams and map out a career in front office.
Who we look for
Innovative, analytical and bright minds that are prepared to back themselves to win and who are passionate to join an organisation creating value across the banking industry. Who want to be part of a structured development graduate programme that will connect you to colleagues across the continent, equipping you with the skills to be self-empowered and cross-culturally competent. You will master the art of design thinking mindset while applying novel and adaptive thinking that will prepare you for the future world of work.
The opportunity will provide:
• A 10-month leadership development journey which focusses on; personal leadership, personal branding, design thinking methodology, digital agility innovation and disruption, team effectiveness, strategic and analytical problem solving
• Exposure to one of Absa’s Africa regional offices.
• Absa Force For Good (CSI) initiatives
• First hand coaching from line leaders, business mentors and peer coaching from the cohort members and GenA Alumni to guide you and enable your career progression throughout the programme
• Business and behavioural coaching from a well-established corporate educator
• Involvement in Action Learning Project that address real business opportunity and challenges
Successful incumbent will have sound business acumen and passion for Investment Banking.