Join the fastest-growing professional services firm, globally for the BDO RED LITE Vacation Programme in July to learn more!
Our RED LITE Programme is the ideal opportunity to gain first-hand experience of what it means to be a CA(SA) and to learn about the world of work, as well as yourself. Students from 1st and 2nd year can apply to join the office closest to them and experience what it is like to work at BDO.
The RED LITE Programme is held in person, and our commitment to you and this process is unhindered. We would expect the same of you.
BDO’s RED LITE Vacation Programme offers:
- Structured, output-based environment
- Grow your knowledge and experience as a student and potential Trainee.
- Open the door to join a dynamic and fast-growing team servicing BDO clients which are listed.
- Meet, Interact, and develop relationships with, BDO SA managers and partners
- Stretch yourself personally and professionally.
We have opportunities for 1st and 2nd year university students who meet the following criteria and are based in Cape Town.
Any 1st and 2nd year university students who are studying towards becoming a CA(SA):
- BCom in Accounting
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- BCom/BCompt Honours