Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and do you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained innovative consistently in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing and business leaders started with us.
We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications working optimally with diverse organizations of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your internship from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized pioneering marketing skills – you get to develop your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
You will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand’s success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren’t afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- 2nd year/Final year Bachelor’s degree student
- Born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Able to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
This opportunity's closing date is on Sunday , 31 December 2023