Our CA training programme prepares you for the invigorating world of business! This programme will expose you to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment. Applying to our CA training programme is easy and you can do so at any time during your studies, including Grade 12.
If your application is successful, your learnership will begin after your honours degree is completed or once you’ve received your Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
We’re looking for
- Candidates studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a chartered accountant (CA (SA)) at UNISA
- The following Grade 12 symbols:
- English – A or B average
- Mathematics – A or B average (Maths Literacy does not qualify)
- All other subjects – C average or higher
- Proficiency in English, with strong communication skills
- Performing audit procedures at various clients in different industries resulting in an opinion on their financial records.
- Progressing steadily throughout the 3 years of articles to qualify as a Chartered Accountant CA (SA).