Our Candidate Attorneys complete f our six-month seats throughout their Contract of Articles. This gives you the necessary time to develop the legal and commercial depth of understanding required to take on real responsibility. Our aim is to give you broad exposure to different areas of the firm to maximise your options when you come to qualify.
We want you to have the best possible Candidate Attorney experience. So, as well as undertaking high-quality work with the opportunity f or early responsibility, throughout your programme, you can look forward to:
- ongoing development and learning which will equip you with a variety of skills
- world-class training at the beginning of your Articles and at the start of each seat to ensure you understand the work within each department
- experience responsibility f rom an early stage whilst being supervised and supported
- experiencing various practice areas
- getting involved in a range of additional activities
- working with and learning f rom solicitors who are leaders in their respective fields
- a non-hierarchical structure with the emphasis on approachability and a collegiate working culture
In addition to the Candidate Attorney role, we offer a two-week Winter vacation placement programme.
Our Vacation Placements are the perfect introduction to a Pinsent Masons Contract of Articles. We develop the placement programme to give you an enjoyable experience which authentically reflects the life of a Candidate Attorney. Working alongside colleagues on real client projects, you’ll enjoy structured work-based learning, skills training and presentations. We carefully and thoughtfully plan our vacation placement programme to offer a combination of a day-one induction, skills and information workshops together with networking opportunities and social events.