We are a major global agri-business with a clear vision: to be a world leader in providing the food the world needs in a responsible way. In this crucial role, we need to have the most talented individuals working with us. Which is why we want to attract the world’s very best graduates – and give them unrivalled opportunities to become truly outstanding professionals.
Our Commercial Graduate Programme is designed to help us find and develop these remarkable people. Are you one of them? And do you share our commitment to making a positive impact on the planet and its population? If so, our programme is for you.
Exciting opportunities you will not find elsewhere
This programme opens up a range of valuable experiences for those who wish to pursue a career track in Trading:
- Opportunities to gain a deep understanding of how our business operates, defined by strong values and beliefs and a culture of collaboration.
- The chance to gather insights on the latest commercial thinking, explore new ways of working and contribute to COFCO International’s sustainability mission.
- The opportunity to attend virtual learning events to enable you to learn from the organisation’s top leaders.
- Coaching from a dedicated technical expert, with impressive experience and knowledge.
- You will also be part of a global team to complete a high-impact challenging project. This will be sponsored by a senior business leader and will help you to build a network of contacts, gain a global strategic perspective and deeper understanding of the business.
We have opportunities in key locations
Including Brazil, India, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
The full rotational programme takes a minimum of 18 months to complete and has been designed to give you the organisational knowledge and operational expertise you will need to begin a long and fulfilling career with us.
The programme will launch in September 2023, however if you are available to join us, you can start sooner.
What you will need to join the programme
- To succeed in our Commercial Graduate Programme, you will need a demonstratable interest in the commodity markets – especially relating to agricultural products, with a desire for a career path in Commodity Trading.
- As this is a graduate programme, you should have a university degree in business administration, economics, agricultural sciences or similar.
- You do not need post-graduate working experience, but we will consider your application if you have worked for up to three years after finishing your degree.
- The selection process and programme will be in English, so you need to be fluent.
- You will also need to speak the language of the country where you are applying and be a citizen there or have a valid work permit.