The DynamX Logistics Traineeship grows and develops graduates by building functional & technical capability within the Logistics department (Warehouse, Inventory & Distribution).
About the Program:
- A competitive program which is made up is made up of incremental fixed term contracts which accumulate to 24 months in duration.
- Robust evaluations determine progression into each phase of the program within the 24 months
- Unleashes potential through 6 month rotational cycles and enabling cross functional work experience in various teams within the respective function
- The Program works on the 70-20-10 rule, where individuals learn 70% of their knowledge from challenging experiences and projects, 20% from developmental relationships, and 10% from coursework and training.
- After a successful 24 months of continuous growth and completion of the program, you will be able apply for roles within the business to create a future with more cheers with us!
Closing date: 31 December