Electrical engineering graduate.
- Electrical one lines
- Drives / motors
- Process instrumentation
- Team player
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Able to read & interpret electrical drawings and specifications
- Use PLCs for fault finding
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Assist with preventative maintenance plan reviews
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo relevant psychometric assessments and interview screening.
In2food will act in accordance with its Employment Equity and Transformation goals
Interested colleagues should send their applications to: