Ninety One is offering a role with exposure to Investments and Operations.
About the programme
- 12 months
- On-the-job learning
- Technical training
- Professional development
Who should apply?
- Applicants who are passionate about pursuing a career in asset management
- Applicants who have completed an undergraduate (or post-graduate) degree within the last 3 years
- We have a particular interest in the following degrees:
Actuarial SciencEngineering, Finance and Accounting, Information Systems and Computer Science, Investments, Mathematics and Statistics
- Applicants with a strong academic track record at school and university (including Grade 12 English and Core Mathematics)
What you need to apply?
- South African ID
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Full academic transcripts
- Please visit our website in order to apply: www.ninetyone.com
- Applications open: 1 June 2021
- Applications close: 22 August 2021
Please ensure that you allow enough time to complete and submit your application before the closing date
- Only South African citizens are eligible
- Programme location: Cape Town
- Programme start date: January 2022
Applications are considered holistically and not purely on academics