About Finance Management Learnership 2024
AVAILABLE IN 2024?
THEN ABSA WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO APPLY FOR OUR 2024 BANKING LEARNERSHIP!
Our Learnership offers you the opportunity to work within high performing teams that are situated within the core of the Finance Management function.
It is aimed at unemployed, degreed individuals that are passionate about a career in the Banking Industry, coupled with the drive to grow and develop within a thriving and challenging corporate environment.
The program is run over a 12-month period, over which Learners will also complete an NQF Level 5 qualification that is funded by Absa. In addition, Learners will also receive a basic monthly stipend.
Opportunities available, but not limited to, the following core Finance Functions:
- Group Secretariat
- Group Centre Finance
- Product Control Group
- Chief Operating Office
- Financial Control
NQF Level 7 or 8 qualifications within the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Management
- Management Sciences
- Risk Management
- English: read, write, speak
- Applicants must NOT be permanently employed and may not have more than 1 year’s relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Applications
- Applicants cannot be registered with another Learnership
- Applicants MUST be South African citizens
Checks that will be performed:
- Full credit checks
- Full criminal checks
- Previous references
- Dismissal history
- Detailed CV with contactable references (To be uploaded as part of the screening questions)
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of all certificates (incl. Matric) and qualifications
- Full academic transcripts (not password protected)
- Proof of address not older than 3 months (To be uploaded as part of the screening questions)
Applications open July 1st.