Please note that this is an 18-month contract.
Gain an in-demand and refined skillset in quantitative analytics and software development within the Global Markets Quantitative and Data Analytics team at Absa. The team owns the in-house Quantitative Analytics Library that is used throughout Absa CIB.
The opportunity will provide:
• A 10-month leadership development journey which focusses on; personal leadership, personal branding, design thinking methodology, digital agility innovation and disruption, team effectiveness, strategic and analytical problem solving
• Exposure to one of Absa’s Africa regional offices.
• Absa Force For Good (CSI) initiatives
• First hand coaching from line leaders, business mentors and peer coaching from the cohort members and GenA Alumni to guide you and enable your career progression throughout the programme
• Business and behavioural coaching from a well-established corporate educator
• Involvement in Action Learning Project that address real business opportunity and challenges
Who we look for
You are wanting to work in an environment that will give you exposure to a network of professionals who will help guide and enable your career progression. You want to be part of a structured development programme that will connect you to graduates from across the continent giving you the skills to be self-empowered and cross-culturally competent. Individuals who are eager to code and use mathematics and statistics to problem-solve by providing insight and solutions to complex business challenges.