Who We Are:
At Capitec, we’re so much more than a bank. We believe that banking is about people and that there’s a simpler way to bank. By helping our clients manage their financial lives better, we are playing a part in the banking revolution.
We offer our best by being a CEO in every situation – we always put the Client first, act with Energy and take Ownership. Support people in being their best, we make it a priority to ensure that each Capitec person feels known, valued, focused and has the opportunity to grow.
Join Us in Becoming the Best Bank in the World!
We love what we do – it takes a great team, commitment and dedication to build a brand that we are proud of and that our clients trust.
We appoint people for their potential and continuously look for talented, driven individuals to help us innovate and evolve the banking industry. That’s why we focus on finding the right people for the right jobs.
What the opportunity is about:
We have opportunity for two exceptional individuals to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) within the Human Resources division.
You will get a 360 view of our business as part of your rotation programme, gaining better insights into how we are going about making banking simpler and better for our clients. After successfully completing the programme, you will be placed within the Human Resources division in Capitec.
Who we look for:
- Your ambition is to be a future leader, and you enjoy working with others to get the job done
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works, and will find innovative ways to respond to business and client needs
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action, and will drive the delivery of results to meet client expectations
What the Programme offers:
- Business Rotational Programme customised for you
- Structured Development Programme, including leadership development supported by external coaching and access to business mentors
What Capitec offers:
- Permanent employment, including access to a provident fund, medical aid and life cover
- Relocation support
- Access to technology (i.e. laptop)
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- A Commercial Degree specialising in Human Resource Management (or similar disciplines) with a Grade average of 60%
- Degree needs to be completed before 1 February 2022
- Should have minimal work experience
- Passion and interest in working with data and technology
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
Advert and other details:
- Closing date for applications: 3 October 2021
- Commencement date of opportunity: 1 February 2022
- Locations – Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and Gauteng (Sandton / JHB)
- As Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
Applications are welcome until 03 October 2021