What better way to kick start your career with IQbusiness, a Proudly South African management consulting firm focused on growing people and business in South Africa?
Our programme is designed to give passionate and enthusiastic graduates the opportunity to hone their abilities through various forms of consultant training and garner valuable experience by exposing them to the workplace, through internal and external project engagements.
As a management consultant, you’ll be responsible for analyzing complex business problems, identifying opportunities for improvement, and developing practical solutions that meet the unique needs of each client. With your expertise in logistics and supply chain management, you’ll be able to deliver value to clients in even the toughest environments.
- Completed Matric
- Completed an undergraduate Tertiary Qualification in one of the following study fields:
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Transportation Management/Transport Economics
- Industrial Engineering
- Ability to travel locally between IQbusiness and our clients, if required.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in computer literacy, including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Demonstrated ability to work towards set goals and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a keen attention to detail.