Opportunity type: Graduate Opportunity
What is in it for you?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in the following:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Average of 65% and above
How to apply
If you meet the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.