PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training
Our PSG Bursary programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
What is in it for you?
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if engineering)
- Entry to the graduate programme the following year
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Be South African Citizens
- A final year/Honours/Masters student completing their degree in any one of the following:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Software Development, Industrial, Chemical)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- A good academic average
How to apply
If you meet the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.