Top 50 by aspirational employers
Top 3 by
Top 50 by aspirational employers
Top 3 by sector
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276 000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. We are committed to helping our clients meet the challenges posed by the global economy – yet we work locally, bringing appropriate local knowledge and experience to bear - and using the depth of our resources to provide a professional service, specifically tailored to meet our clients’ needs.
Our historical roots go back over 150 years; our structure and culture enable us to be fundamentally different. Our people are focused on issues that matter to our clients and all our stakeholders, namely building trust, creating sustainable value, and providing leadership.
We live our purpose and our values. Our Code of Conduct guides us, no matter where we are or what we do. It’s how we do business. It outlines the values and behaviours that define how we do business. It holds us accountable to be open-minded and responsive and to give out best. What we achieve as PwC is entirely dependent on how we all individually put our purpose and our values at the center of everything we do every day, in every action.
- Act with integrity
- Make a difference
- Work together
- Reimagine the possible
No matter which area of our business you choose to join, all our graduate programmes offer you the opportunity to create. It’s our firm belief that nothing great ever happened from sticking to the status quo and we always challenge ourselves to innovate.
We value each and every grad as an individual with unique differences. We understand that in order to create innovative and ethical solutions that benefit all of society, we all need to show up as our authentic selves and that’s why we value diversity.
We stay informed and actively look for ways to better our world. We care about each other, our clients and our stakeholders. We’re actively incorporating consideration of corporate responsibility and sustainability into our core business strategy and operations and that’s why we’re always looking for ways to make a difference to the societies in which we operate.
You’ll work with others to create an impact, we know that feedback, collaboration help us to deliver the highest quality outcomes.
Join us, let’s create together.
We have the following opportunities across Assurance, Advisory and Tax:
- Advisory & Consulting: known as the Foundation for the Future Program
- Advisory: Deals
- Advisory: Strategy
- Assurance: Audit; known as Training Contracts
- Assurance: Risk Assurance – Digital Trust/IT Risk Assurance - ITAudit, Cyber Security and Data Assurance. Sustainability/Performance Assurance. Financial Services Risk and Regulation
- Tax: SAIT
For more information, please download our Prospectus.
Our bursaries are offered to candidates on the CA(SA) route.
We’re looking for
- Candidates studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a chartered accountant (CA (SA)) at UNISA
- The following Grade 12 symbols:
- English – A or B average
- Mathematics – A or B average (Maths Literacy does not qualify)
- All other subjects – C average or higher
- Proficiency in English, with strong communication skills
- Performing audit procedures at various clients in different industries resulting in an opinion on their financial records.
- Progressing steadily throughout the 3 years of articles to qualify as a Chartered Accountant CA (SA).
How to apply
To view our vacancies or apply, click here: