At Standard Bank we value diversity
We value diverse ways of thinking; forward thinkers with a passion for innovation. Being willing to learn, unlearn and relearn at a great pace to remain relevant is vital.
Building the future is exciting and fun, but it isn’t easy. We are looking for innovators, not spectators – challenge seekers who are motivated by constant transformation, growth and life-long learning.
We recognize that every trainee’s career path is different. That is why, through our rotation planning process, we ensure you obtain experiences and exposure that will build you into a future ready CA(SA).
Standard Bank is passionate about growing our people, and we are passionate about growing you. Choose Standard Bank to explore your potential and challenge the norm to become a creative, ground-breaking business leader and a CA(SA) of the future.
Key qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have completed or be completing a SAICA accredited
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) or an equivalent qualification
- Honours (HNS) in Accounting
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA) or equivalent.
- Post passing GDA,CTA or PGDA you must be eligible to write the ITC Board assessment
- NB Please note that you are NOT eligible to apply to the programme if you are currently completing CTA level 1 or BCTA (Bridging course into CTA)