Opportunity type: Graduate Opportunity
About GAP – Graduate Accelerated Programme
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
What’s in it for you?
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
Where are the Old Mutual TechTalent graduate positions based?
- South Africa positions are based in
- Cape Town
- Rest of Africa countries, positions are based in
Who can apply?
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
- Our graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses
- Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
We are inviting you to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
- Are you aged 26 or younger?
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Are you able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)?
- Are you proficient in one or more of the following languages – Java , C#, C++, HTML, Python
- Submit your application
- You will go through an automated screening process
- Should you meet our requirements, you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- If successful, you will proceed to upload the required documents – CV, ID and Academic transcripts in order to proceed to the next stage – psychometric assessments
- If successful in the above, the process will only resume once we have confirmation of the 2022 intake opportunities. We will appreciate your patience during this time.
Education Advanced Diploma (AdvDip): Information Technology, Bachelor Of Business Science In Information Systems: Information Technology (Required), Bachelor of Computer Science (BCoSc): Information Technology And Computer Science: Information Technology Management (Required), Diploma (Dip): Information Technology (Required)